About this item
- This dual spectrum HPS grow lamp is to promote optimum development at each growth stage
- Provides 32,000 life hours with a colour temperature of 2000K
- 600w output is 155 lumens per watt
- The tube inflated Crystal glass offers consistent thickness allowing more even light output
- The bulb needs to be used with suitable compliant lamp fitting such as Lummi digita 600w ballast and control gear, can’t be connected directly to the mains.
|Special feature||Energy Efficient|
|Indoor/Outdoor usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
The LUMii Sunblaster Dual Spectrum HPS has a high output combined with a higher spectrum discharge in the reds and blues, as well as an extended lamp life, making it the ideal plant grow light.
The uniform thickness of tube inflated crystal glass allows for more even light emission. Both the 400 and 600 watt versions offer 32,000 life hours and a 2000K color temperature. The 600w will produce 155 lumens per watt, whereas the 400w will produce 140.
As an HPS lamp ages, its spectral output changes. For optimal growth circumstances, we recommend changing your lamp every 9-12 months.
The E40 base is found on all sizes of LUMii Sunblaster lamps.